“Sea Pinks” Final Phase

Well, I finally finished the watercolour painting of the “Sea Pinks” and…. I must have added at least 8 glazes to get the depth I felt it needed. There was considerable waiting and “watching paint dry” [which I’m not really good at] and, 
I have to admit, these are horrible photographs which makes it looks quite ‘dull’, but here it is…

As you will notice, I have ‘cropped’ the painting – it was just too ‘heavy’ on one side with all the flower detail and ’empty’ on the other.  
I took all the paintings this morning to have them framed and will reserve ‘final judgement’ on this one until then as I’m not particularly happy with it.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s